Lead Privacy Analyst provides comprehensive support for UPS Capital’s privacy program. They manage components of privacy programs and assist managers with program requests. This position develops, updates and maintains various databases, programs and materials. They provide assistance with activities required to comply with new data protection regulations, as well as with all data protection training and awareness-raising activities. You will work with various regions, entities and subsidiaries of UPS Capital to raise privacy awareness among UPS Capital employees through privacy activities, communications and events. You create and maintain program dashboards, presentation materials and annual calendars. This position participates in global privacy programs, both domestic and international, and may oversee others in the department. This position reports to UPS Capital IT Security. Please note that there are no direct reports for this role.
- Responds to requests for privacy information from employees and departments.
- Creates communication materials aimed at improving employee retention of privacy program information.
- Produces, maintains, edits and saves PowerPoint presentations for various data protection programs.
- Leads communications efforts to improve employee knowledge and compliance with privacy programs and policies.
- Develops and updates privacy training materials to meet UPS training needs for specific audiences.
- Coordinates the development and translation of training programs and materials with internal resources and vendors to ensure accuracy, quality and deadlines.
- Plans and executes privacy training programs, communications, delivery methods, audiences, and content to identify necessary training changes (Ambassadors, Practitioners, and Privacy by Design).
- Supports operational data protection on-premises with corporate resources.
- The project manages the UPS Global Privacy Regulation compliance programs.
- Oversees the Global Privacy Office’s rights compliance programs.
- Facilitate the response to privacy requests and ensure accurate and thorough documentation of issues, responses, and resolutions.
- Ensure proactive business unit compliance with all regulatory mandated requirements.
- Plans and implements privacy awareness activities, including Privacy Week and standalone events.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience moderating meetings, leading live training courses and conducting interviews.
- High ethical standards.
- Considers the sensitivity and confidentiality of confidential information.
- Industry-recognized privacy certification: Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP), Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM), EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Practitioner, Certified Data Privacy Professional (CDPP).
- Master’s degree (or internationally comparable degree) in Economics, Finance or Law – preferred.
- Must be a US citizen or national, a legal resident alien, or an alien authorized to work in the US for this employer.
- The employer will not sponsor a visa for this or future positions.
- Must currently be in the same geographic location as work or be willing to relocate.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) or be a current UPS employee with three years of UPS experience.
Application submission information:
Please email your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.