The following topics will be discussed in the working sessions:
- Overview of International Custody Law | Hague Convention or UCCJEA? The conflict of jurisdictions in international custody disputes
- A comparative look at child custody laws in Georgia and Barcelona, Spain
- Procedural and practical differences in custody cases
- Get to the bottom of the custody decision and the voice of the child
- The Roles of a Guardian ad Litem vs. Ministerio Fiscal in Custody Disputes
- The Role of Forensic Psychology in Custody Disputes, Georgia vs. Barcelona
- Summary/Findings for Protecting Clients in International Custody Disputes
- Exceptional Alternative Dispute Resolution
Family law is now international! That’s why this exchange program organized by ICAB is so interesting. With simultaneous translation English-Spanish. Perfect for getting to know this area of law in a world power like the United States! You can’t miss it!
A simultaneous English-Spanish translation service is planned.
For further information and registration: email@example.com